New tech gadgets gizmos hi tech
- AirPods, Apple’s wireless Bluetooth earbuds, have actually ended up being a must-have product for iPhone users of all ages, especially teens
- Capitalizing on the appeal, a 17- year-old high-school trainee named Aaron Beckman has actually developed a 10- inch-tall Bluetooth speaker in the shape of an AirPod.
- Beckman’s Reddit post showing off his huge AirPod speaker— which he called the “AirPod Max”– has actually gotten nearly 80,000 upvotes considering that he shared it in early November.
- Beckman talked to Service Expert about how he created the AirPod, and he shared some photos revealing just how precisely the high schooler’s AirPod imitated Apple’s cordless earbuds.
- See Business Expert’s homepage for more stories.
A 17- year-old high-school trainee discovered himself with a viral Reddit hit on his hands when he built a huge Bluetooth speaker in the shape one of the most popular gadgets around: Apple’s best-selling AirPods.
The 10- inch-tall AirPod is a totally functional cordless speaker, according to its creator, a Minnesota high-school trainee called Aaron Beckman. Beckman posted a picture of his creation previously this month on the r/MildlyInteresting Reddit thread, where it’s since accrued more than 78,000 upvotes and 2,000 remarks.
To make the AirPod speaker– which he’s dubbed the “AirPod Max”– Beckman utilized a 3D printer, available through his high school’s robotics team, to reproduce and blow up a precise clone of the AirPods.
Beckman shared these pictures of his AirPod Max speaker and informed us a little about how he constructed it: