New tech gadgets gizmos hi tech
- Jeff Bezos participated in a vigil outside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Wednesday for the reporter Jamal Khashoggi, who was eliminated there one year ago.
- Bezos is the owner of The Washington Post, where Khashoggi composed columns criticizing Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
- A number of federal governments, consisting of the US, concluded that Khashoggi was murdered by a Saudi hit team after he entered the consulate on October 2, 2018
- Bezos has actually never ever openly talked about Khashoggi’s death.
- See Organisation Expert’s homepage for more stories
Jeff Bezos, the owner of The Washington Post, went to a vigil at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Wednesday for the reporter Jamal Khashoggi, who was eliminated there one year back.
Numerous governments, including the US, concluded that Khashoggi, a critic of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, was murdered by Saudi representatives on October 2, 2018, after he went into the consulate to collect marriage paperwork.
The political analyst and journalist Yusuf Erim filmed Bezos exiting a black cars and truck and entering the building, which was reportedly sold earlier this year
— Yusuf Erim (@YusufErim79) October 2, 2019
Khashoggi composed posts criticizing the Saudi crown prince for The Post, which Bezos purchased in 2013 for $250 million.
Support The Smilington Post
Help us tell more of the stories that matter">Buy one of our staff a latte!
Bezos, who likewise owns Amazon, has never publicly talked about Khashoggi’s death.
The Jamal Khashoggi Memorial Occasion began at 1: 14 p.m. regional time (5: 14 a.m. ET) on Wednesday– the exact time Khashoggi went within.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe