New tech gadgets gizmos hi tech
- You can switch on Dark Mode on YouTube by toggling on a switch, which can be discovered both on YouTube’s desktop site and in the mobile app for iPhone and Android.
- Dark Mode on YouTube makes videos pop off the screen in much better clearness, while likewise lowering eye strain throughout long screen time sessions.
- Check out Organisation Insider’s homepage for more stories
Whether for work or enjoyment, we invest a lot of time gazing at computer system screens. And sadly, investing excessive time staring at an intense screen can hurt us, causing eye pressure and headaches.
One easy method to both lower eye strain and improve your watching experience is to start using Dark Mode when you can. Dark Mode is a popular feature that’s been coming to a number of the most popular sites and devices. Twitter has it, the iPhone has it, and even YouTube has it.
Switching to Dark Mode on YouTube makes nearly every video stick out better against the page, and can help your eyes the next time you fall down a video rabbithole.
Here’s how to turn it on, in both your desktop web browser and the iPhone and Android mobile app. Keep in mind, however, that turning Dark Mode on in one place will not turn it on in the other– you’ll have to turn it on in both places individually.
Have a look at the products discussed in this article:
New tech gadgets gizmos hi tech How to switch on Dark Mode on YouTube on your desktop
1. Go to YouTube and click your user icon in the top-right corner (you don’t need to be signed into your account– you can click the three dots in that corner if you’re logged out).
2. Click on the word “Dark style: off.”
3. Toggle on the switch that’s labeled “Dark Theme,” and the screen will change to have a black background.
New tech gadgets gizmos hi tech How to switch on Dark Mode on YouTube in the mobile app
1. Open the YouTube app and tap your user icon in the top-right corner.
2. Tap the word “Settings.”
Support The Smilington Post
Help us tell more of the stories that matter">Buy one of our staff a latte!
3. Discover the words “Dark style” and toggle on the switch to its right.
New tech gadgets gizmos hi tech Related protection from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe