New tech gadgets gizmos hi tech
- Apple might be preparing to introduce a pair of wireless over-ear headphones this year, according to expert Ming-Chi Kuo.
- The report comes after Kuo and Bloomberg have actually released reports in the past showing that a premium set of headphones remain in Apple’s pipeline.
- The headphones would be Bluetooth-enabled and would be made to take on offerings from Bose and Sennheiser, stated the reports.
- It is among several new devices Apple is reportedly planning to launch in the first half of 2020, in addition to a new 4.7-inch more affordable iPhone and a Tile-like accessory.
- Check out Business Expert’s homepage for more stories
Apple might be best understood for its popular AirPods when it comes to audio accessories, however the business could be preparing to release a set of over-ear headphones this year too.
Kuo didn’t provide information about the headphones, aside from saying they would be Bluetooth-enabled and could release in the very first half of 2020.
But it’s far from being the very first time we’ve heard that Apple might be developing a brand-new set of headphones. Kuo likewise reported comparable findings back in 2018, stating that the headphones would be created to be as hassle-free as Apple’s AirPods however with better sound quality.
Nevertheless, Kuo did say back then that the brand-new earphones could debut as early as the fourth quarter of 2018, although Apple has yet to reveal them. Bloomberg, which has actually likewise reported on Apple’s supposed plans to release a set of high-end over-ear earphones, stated Apple dealt with development challenges with the item that resulted in a delay. That report also said the headphones would be designed to complete with offerings from Bose and Sennheiser, and would fall under Apple’s brand instead of its Beats subsidiary.
Apple did not immediately react to Business Expert’s ask for remark.
Support The Smilington Post
Help us tell more of the stories that matter">Buy one of our staff a latte!
Such an addition would even more expand Apple’s audio item lineup, joining its HomePod smart speaker and popular AirPods cordless earbuds. Apple’s wearables, house, and accessories division, the business system that includes its audio products, has been proliferating and is now a $10 billion organisation, as Apple exposed in its fiscal first-quarter profits on Tuesday. Releasing a pair of over-ear headphones would fill a space in Apple’s existing audio lineup, possibly enabling it to expand its wearables company and target new consumers.
Besides a set of over-ear earphones, Kuo anticipates that Apple is planning to release a more affordable 4.7-inch iPhone, a refreshed iPad Pro, and a Tile-like device to name a few products.
Kuo is understood for his often-reliable forecasts about upcoming Apple products. For instance, he just recently forecasted that Apple would launch a 16- inch MacBook Pro with a scissor-switch system keyboard and a set of redesigned AirPods prior to Apple announced its large-screened laptop and AirPods Pro in late2019
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe