Weddings have long been touted as the bride’s special day. In many ways, this is true — she’s doted on by her bridesmaids and all eyes are on her as she walks down the aisle….
But when Gabriel Deku saw his bride coming down the aisle at London’s St Martin-in-the-Fields, he simply couldn’t look at her longer than a few seconds.
Even when she stood right next to him, the man was so overcome with emotion that his best man had to tell him that this was really happening — he was marrying this incredible woman.
This is probably one of the sweetest things you’ll ever see.
Guys, I’m not crying…YOU’RE crying.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/beautiful-bride/
1. On Tuesday 10th Feb, The UK’s first cuddle cafÃ© will open.
2. Located in central London, it’s basically a regular cafÃ©, with tea and biscuits.
3. Except there’s a twist! Punters pay in cuddles.
4. The cafÃ© is being run by McVities, whose latest ad includes the cuddliest puppies known to man.
5. Visitors will have “a chance to have a cuppa, a cuddle and get snuggly”, McVities explain in a press release.
The Cuddle CafÃ© opens from Tuesday 10th (8pm — 10pm) and 11th of February (11am — 8pm) at 52 Tottenham Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 5RN.
- No thank you, I will just buy my own tea.
- Yes, because free tea and biscuits.
A Pop-Up Cuddle Cafe Is Coming To London
SHARE YOUR VOTE!
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/a-pop-up-cuddle-cafe-is-coming-to-london